First Coast Women's Service is a Pregnancy Care Center which empowers women to make informed choices about their pregnancy. They are a Christian based non-profit organization, but not faith restricted. There are four centers serving the Beaches, Baker County, Mandarin, and Clay County. The Clay Center opened in September 2009 and is now located at the corner of Old Jennings and College Drive. They offer emotional, physical, and spiritual resources to women facing unplanned pregnancies. Free services include pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, counseling for women and men, assistance for Adoption and Parenting as alternatives to abortion, maternity and baby clothes, layette items, diapers, cribs, etc.
You can be involved in this ministry as a volunteer:
- Pray for the ministry, the workers, and the clients who will visit
- Serve as a counselor or receptionist
- Donate new and used baby clothes, supplies and maternity clothes
- Attend the annual fundraising banquet
- Support the Baby Bottle Campaign that begins on Mother’s Day. This year the fundraiser is virtual. Donate through the Grace Anglican team by clicking the button above